FIVE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR INSTRUCTOR TRAINING CAMPS
– The very best coaching from a current BASI snowboard trainer/examiner and a quality mix of coaches. Don’t just settle on becoming a robotic instructor regurgitating the manual. Learn, digest and apply all given skills and become an inspirational rider and world class teacher.
– Genuine job opportunities with Vivid Snowboarding and other schools through out the globe. Having spent over 20 years in the snowboard industry with winters and summers riding and teaching in the following countries ranging from Argentina, NZ and Japan to closer destinations such as Andorra and Switzerland. We have contacts all over the mountains that we can help link you up with and get yourselves into employment.
– Winter and summer course options. Seasonal courses from our home resort of Verbier during the winter months to our summer home in Cervinia during the summer period. Both these seasonal choices offer slightly different twists on the same performance enhancing courses.
– Freestyle specific program. Our summer program in Cervinia , Italy is utilising the terrain on offer. With an awesome Snow park with a huge array of features, we will focus a fair amount of our riding time doing park laps and really getting our freestyle game upped. This can be achieved while still gaining your BASI level one and two qualifications.
– Instructor boot Camp. 4 weeks of intensive training and coaching for where ever you want to go or what ever you want to achieve. This has no exams attached to the course so the pressure is lifted in that respect. However this could be looked at as a months intensive snowboard lesson where you really get to break down your riding and iron out any of those deeply inherent bad habits and build the riding skills back together to be stronger more effective and efficient.